Dr. Yagneshkumar Saija
Doctors / Zydus Hospitals Ahmedabad
MS (General Surgery), MBBS, MCh (Neurosurgery)
MCh Neurosurgery, 2015-2018: Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar (J&K), India
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), 2003-2012: N.H.L. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Indian Medical Council-Gujarat state branch
Member of Neurological Society of India (SA-NS447)
Member of Neurological Surgeons Society of India (NSSI-Y-10)
- Traumatic elevated vertex fracture with delayed increase in intracranial pressure: a rare case. Presented at the 2nd Annual Meeting of the Association of Neurosurgeons of North West Zone, PGI, Chandigarh, India. April 2016.
- Brain abscess: Aspiration vs Excision; A Single Centre Experience of Forty-Seven Cases. Presented in the 5th annual conference of Neurological Surgeons society of India, Srinagar, India, April 2016.
- Cranial Surgeries-Brain Tumors, Aneurysms, Head Injuries., MVD For Neuralgias
- Spinal surgeries- Microdisectomy, Fusion Surgeries(MIS), Spinal Tumors And Trauma.
- Endovascular Neurosurgery- Neurointerventions for Stroke, Aneurysm and AVM
MS (ORTHOPAEDICS) - RAJIV GANDHI HEALTH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCE
MBBS(MD)- SMOLENSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Thesis and Research work - A Prospective surgical management of distal humerus fracture in adult with bicolumner plating.
1) A study on outcome of fractures of thoracolumbar spine managed by trans-pedicle screw fixation. (2109 -KOACON)
2) A study on functional outcome of proximal fibular osteotomy in medial compartment Osteoarthritis of knee in a tertiary care hospital. (2020- KOACON) - Gold medal
A rare case report of congenital pseudoarthrosis of tibia managed by two stage masquelet technique. (2019- KOACON)
Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma-A Biological Therapeutic Option for Retrocalcaneal Bursitis and its Associations (J Orthop Sports Med 2019; 1 (1): 018-027 DOI: 10.26502/fjosm002, Published: 29 April 2019)