Dr. Vishal Soni
Doctors / Zydus Hospitals Ahmedabad
- Robotic & Laparoscopic GI Surgeon & Hernia Specialist
Years of industry experience:
- 13 years
Expertise & Specialties:
- Gastro-Intestinal Surgery
- Hernia – Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
Qualification & Academic Details
- MBBS (KEM Hospital, Mumbai)
- MS – General Surgery (SION Hospital, Mumbai)
- Fellow in GI Surgery (GANGARAM Hospital, New Delhi)
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Hernia & Bariatrics (FALS)
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)
- Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery (DMAS)
- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastro-Intestinal EndoSurgeons (FIAGES)
Dr. Vishal Soni is a Senior Robotic & Advanced Laparoscopic Gastro-Intestinal Surgeon and Hernia Expert at Zydus Hospitals, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Dr. Soni is a qualified and trained Minimal Access - Robotic Surgeon with a Fellowship & a Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery. He has been trained by Intuitive Surgicals (USA) for Robotic Surgery on the latest generation Da Vinci Xi Robot. He is now one of the Master Proctors (Trainer) for Robotic Surgery in India, essentially the only proctor from Gujarat.
Additionally, he has trained numerous Surgeons for Robotic Surgery esp. in Benign Gastroenterology & Hernia - Abdominal Wall Reconstruction.