Dr. Suja K. Ghoghara is a full time Consultant Physician at Zydus Hospital, Anand since October 2014. Her last association was with Sai Krishna Hospital, Mehsana. She pursued her MBBS and MD (Internal Medicine) from PDU Medical College, Rajkot. Dr. Suja has a wide work experience in Internal medicine and has an expertise in dealing with ailments ranging from most common diseases like fever, malaria, diarrhoea to more complex and severs diseases like cirrhosis of liver and multi organ failure. She is specialized in early detection and management of multi system disorders and lifestyle related disease like diabetes, obesity, hypertension etc.
- Consultant Physician
- MBBS, MD, (Medicine)
- 13 years of industry experience
Expertise & Specialities
- Infection Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
- MBBS (PDU Medical College, Rajkot)
- MD, (Internal Medicine) (PDU Medical College, Rajkot)
- Fellowship in Echocardiography (CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad)
- Fellowship in Diabetology (Apollo Hospital, Ahmedabad)
- Fellowship in Infectious Diseases Apollo Hospital, Medvarsity Hyderabad
- Fellowship in Intensive Care Apollo Hospital, Medvarsity Hyderabad
- Certificate course in Arthritis Management – Haward University.
- Indian Medical Association