Dr. Rutvik Trivedi is working as a full time Consultant Interventional Cardiology at Zydus Hospital, Anand since 2012. His last association was with P. P. Savani Heart Institute, Surat. He pursued his MBBS and MD from Baroda Medical College & DNB – Cardiology from U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology. Dr. Rutvik Trivedi has a wide experience in the field of cardiology.
- Senior Consultant Cardiologist
- MBBS, MD Medicine, DNB Cardiology (Gold Medalist) FACC, FESC
- Fellowship in Complex Coronary Intervention (South Korea)
- 10 years of industry experience
Expertise & Specialities
- Complete coronary interventional
- Image guided PCI
- CTO/LMCA bifurcation stenting
- Pace maker/AICD/ CRT implantation
- TAVI/BMV/Device closure (ASD/VSD/PDP)
- Aortic/Subclavian/carotid & peripheral stenting
- MBBS (Medical College, Baroda)
- MD (Medicine) – Medical College, Baroda
- DNB – Cardiology (Gold Medalist) – (U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology, Ahmedabad)
- Fellowship in complex coronary intervention from South Korea
- Dr. Rutvik Trivedi is the first Gujarati to receive “Gold Medal” in DNB cardiology.
- Sep 2010 – Received Best Challenging case in TCT – 2010 (Washington) for his innovative approach for acute upper limb ischemia.
- Oct 2011 – Member CVRF – ASAN Medical College, South Korea.
- Nov 2015 he was invited to speak on his complex case of Sub Clavian Steal Syndrome and coarctation of aorta held at Istanbul, Turkey.
- Jan 2016 – Fellow of European Society of Cardiology - FESL
- Jun 2016 – Invited as a speaker to deliver his talk on How to manage Coronary Complication at Germany.
- 2017 - Fellow of American College of Cardiology - FACC
- He has been invited as a Speaker and Faculty at many National and International Forum.
- June 2017 - Invite to present a complete case in C3 Conference Orlando - USA
- Dec 2017 - Invite to Speak of Trifercation Stenting at Bifurcation Summit, Mumbai
- Dec 2020 – First in Anand & Kheda district performed successfully TAVI procedure