Dr. Rajiv Paliwal has joined Zydus Hospital, Anand as a Full time Consultant Pulmonologist in February 2022. He pursued his MBBS from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar and Post graduation in PULMONARY MEDICINE from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He is an international faculty & a Resource Person for conducting Workshops on Asthma, Allergic Disorders & Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT) at various National & international Forums. He is also an active member of highly reputed National & International academic forums like Indian Chest Society (ICS), National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP), American Thoracic Society (ATS) & European Respiratory Society (ERS), in the field of Pulmonary Medicine.
- Senior Consultant Pulmonologist
- MBBS, MD (Pulmonary Medicine)
- 27 years of industry experience
Expertise & Specialities
- Lung Disease
- Sleep disorders
- MBBS (1992) M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
- MD (Pulmonary Medicine) (1995) B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Awarded with prestigious Fellowship by Indian Chest Society (FICS) in 2012
- Received National Award twice (2010 and 2011)- ‘Indian Chest Society’ Award- For the best Original Article published in the National Journal on Silicosis
- Contributed a Chapter on ‘COPD-Pulmonary Rehabilitation’ in the Text book of Respiratory Medicine, published by National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP) in January 2011
- Invited as a guest speaker at the International conference of Pulmonary Medicine, held at Shanghai (China) in March 2011
- Has Numerous Publications to his credit
- Has been National Faculty for:
- National Conference-NAPCON- Organized by ICS & NCCP
- National Conf of Bronchology - Broncocon – Organized by IAB.
- Natioanl Conf of TB-NATCON - Organized by TAI
- Has delivered number of Scientific talks at National and international forums
- Conducted numerous workshops on ‘Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)’ as a Faculty / Resource person at various National & international forums.