Dr. Pratibha Dileep
Doctors / Zydus Hospitals Ahmedabad
- Critical Care and Hospital Infection Control Consultant at Zydus Hospitals.
- HOD Critical Care Medicine, Zydus Hospitals, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Critical Care Education Foundation Accredited Post Graduate Critical Care Course Director training 2 students for Fellowship each year.
- DNB Accredited Teacher for DNB Critical Care at Zydus Hospitals, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India since 2019.
- Chair-Person of the Infection Control Committee and Code Blue Committee, Zydus Hospitals, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Education & Experience
- MBBS in 1988 from BJMC Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- MD Medicine 1991 from BJMC Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Trained in Critical Care under Dr PK Jain at Sir HN Hospital, Bombay, India.
- Asst. Prof in Medicine at BJMC Ahmedabad for 3 years.
- Asst Prof & In charge, Critical Care, Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai for 5 years.
- Honorary Intensive Care Specialist at Sheth V.S. General Hospital for 2 years.
- Director of Department of Critical Care & Emergency Medicine Sterling Hospital for 14 years.
- Founder Chairperson of ISCCM Ahmedabad Chapter, Gujarat, India.
- Member of Editorial board of Critical Care Communication, Official Newsletter of ISCCM for the year April 2021 to April 2022.
- Currently Practicing as Critical Care Specialist & Hospital Infection Control Consultant at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India for last 20 years.
Areas Of Interest
- Developing Critical Care Speciality and Hospital Infection Control Practices in Ahmedabad to the Current International Standards
- Training programs for Critical Care Medicine
- Peri & Post Operative Intensive Care
- Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Planning
- Management of Intoxications & Overdosages
- Modern Sepsis management
- ECMO & Rescue modes of ventilation for refractory hypoxemia
- Clinical Research in Critical Care
- Journal of IMA – Volume 118 No. 12 – December 2020 – Topic : “A Prospective Study of 200 Patients Admitted in a Tertiary ICU with Severe Acute Respiratory Infection to Develop a Pretest Probability Score of COVID 19 Infection, COV-SARI Score
- Journal of the API – Volume 69 – October 2021 : Topic : “Complicated Chikungunya Infection in Tertiary ICU in Western India – A Prospective Study Over 3 Years.”
- Critical Care Update 2022 (4th Edition) – Chapter 11 (Page No. 61-63) : “Higher Dose of Antibiotics – When and Where?”
- Update in Covid 19 and Critical Care 2021 – Topic : “Structure, Process Modification and Preparedness for Pandemic”
- ISSCM - Critical Care Communication (Volume 16.1 - March-April - 2021) – Topic : “What’s new in NCC : ONSD”
- ISSCM - Critical Care Communication (Volume 16.2 - May-June - 2021) – Topic : “What’s in and What’s Out ? in Covid”
- ISSCM - Critical Care Communication (Volume 16.3 - July-August - 2021) – Topic : “DNA Vaccines”
- ISSCM - Critical Care Communication (Volume 16.4 - September-October - 2021) – Topic : “How to Prepare and Manage a Pandemic”
- ISSCM - Critical Care Communication (Volume 16.5 - November-December - 2021) - Theme “Post Pandemic change in Medical Practice”, Topic : “CPR-FTR”
- ISSCM - Critical Care Communication (Volume 16.6 - January-February - 2022) - Theme “Vision for Critical Care in Future”, Topic : “Critical Care Medicine in Next Decade”
- Wiley Journal (Mycoses: 2021,64:1253-1260) (https:doi.org/10.1111/myc.13353) – Topic : Mucormycosis and COVID 19 : An Epidemic within a pandemic in India.
- Authored Two Chapters in Textbook of Clinical Gastroenterology Surgery on perioperative Critical care of Critically sick Surgical Patient
- Co-Author for the Section of Obstetric Critical Care Section 6, Chapters 41,42,43 & 44 in Critical Care 1st Edition namely
- Physiology of Pregnancy
- Respiratory Disorders during Pregnancy
- Liver Diseases complicating Pregnancy
- Peripartum & Postpartum Intensive care in Pregnancy
- Co-Author for a Chapter on Approach to Fever in Immunocompromised Host (Non-HIV) in Monograph Fever of Unknown Origin (2016).
- Wolters Kluwer : Clinical Spine Surgery: March 2022 - Volume 35 - Issue 2 - p 49-58 (https:doi.org/10.1097/BSD.0000000000001231) – Topic : Esophageal Perforation After Anterior Cervical Surgery - A Case Report and Literature Review.
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology : 33, 484–486 (2014) (https:doi.org/10.1007/s12664-014-0470-2) – Topic : Primary hyperparathyroidism with pancreatitis: Experience of management in 5 patients with review of literature.
- The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India : December 2010 Volume 58 : Topic : Time trends in the epidemiology of microbial infections at a tertiary care center in west India over last 5 years.
- A Prospective observational study of patients admitted in a tertiary hospital from 15th September 2020 onwards with “POST COVID Sequelae” for a period of 6 months.
- Participating in Multicenter prospective observational cohort study – SOLUTE Study
- Presented paper and workshop in many national conferences.