Dr. Niraj Yadav
Doctors / Zydus Hospitals Ahmedabad
MD(Medicine), DM(Cardiology), PDF(Cardiac EP)
- Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society.
- Member of Indian Society of Electrocardiology.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship (Cardiac Electrophysiology), Shree Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research, Bengaluru, 2014-2016.
- DM (Cardiology), Maulana Azad Medical College and G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 2008-2011.
- MD (Medicine), M. P. Shah Medical College and Guru Gobind Singh Hospital, Jamnagar, 2003-2006.
- MBBS, M. P. Shah Medical College and Guru Gobind Singh Hospital, Jamnagar, 1997-2002
- Zydus Hospital, Ahmedabad. Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and Cardiac Electrophysiologist, From October 2017
- Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad. Consultant Interventional Cardiologist & Cardiac Electrophysiologist, February 2016 to October2017.
- Shree Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research, Bengaluru. Postdoctoral fellow in Cardiac Electrophysiology July 2014 to January 2016
- Narayana Hrudyalaya Hospital, Ahmedabad. Consultant interventional cardiologist, April 2012 to November 2013.
- G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi. Senior resident doctor August 2008 to September 2011.
- Guru Gobind Singh Hospital, Jamnagar. Senior resident doctor July 2003 to August 2006
Area of Expertise
- Cardiac Electrophysiology: Electrophysiology study, RF ablation, 3D mapping
- Cardiac Pacing: Pacemakers, Cardiac resynchronization therapy, Defibrillator implantation
- Coronary and Valvular interventions
- Heart failure management
- A narrow QRS irregular tachycardia, what is the mechanism? JCE, June 2018, 29(6): 925-8.
- Clinical significance of N-terminal proBrain Natriuretic Peptide (NT pro-BNP) in the assessment of functional status and right heart performance in patients with primary pulmonary hypertension. JAPI, Dec. 2009, vol. 57
- Relook at Lipoprotein (a): Independent risk factor of coronary artery disease in North Indian population. IHJ 2014 May-June; 66(3): 272-9
- Giant left atrial appendage. PMJ, 2011, vol. 87, issue 1028
- Granulomatous tubercular myocarditis: a rare cause of heart failure in the young. Cardiol Young 2013(Oct); 23(5): 740-1
- Pseudoaneurysm of mitral ' aortic intervalvar fibrosa: two case reports. IHJ 2013(Jan); 65(1)
- Pyramid Heart: uncommon sequel of a common disease. J Cardiovasc Med 2015 Jan; 16 Suppl 1: S31-2