- Consultant Hemato-Oncologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician at Zydus hospitals
- DM in Clinical Hematology from PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research), Chandigarh, India From year 2014 to 2016.
- MD in Internal Medicine from Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM (King Edward Memorial) Hospital, Mumbai, India from year 2007 to 2010.
- MBBS from Government Medical College Nagpur, India, from year 2000 to 2005
- Clinical Observer in Acute Leukemia and Bone Marrow Transplant at Royal Melbourne Hospital & Peter McCallum Cancer Center, Melbourne, Australia ' Oct. to Dec. 2016.
- Dr Nidhi Jain is highly experienced in managing hematological disorders as she has worked in various prestigious institutes of the country. After completing her MD Medicine from the esteemed medical institute, Seth GS Medical college & KEM hospital in Mumbai, she worked for 18 months as an Assistant Professor in the department of internal medicine at Sir J.J. Hospital Mumbai.
- Dr. Nidhi Jain joined as a lecturer in the department of hemato-oncology at Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Trivandrum, in 2012 where she worked for 2 years. RCC is a tertiary referral center for the patients with various types of solid organ and blood cancer in the states of Kerala and Tamilnadu as well as other parts of India.
- Between January-2014 and December-2016, she obtained her super-specialty training in the field of Clinical Hematology at PGIMER, Chandigarh and for 3 years she got trained in treating patients with various types of blood disorders including training in performing bone marrow transplant.
- She also got a chance to spend 2 months for special training in Acute Leukemia & BMT at Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia.
- Dr. Nidhi Jain has also worked at Lions Cancer Centre, Surat for 1 year.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all types of blood cancers like Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma, Myeloproliferative disorders, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of complex and unexplained anemia, thrombocytopenia, various types of bleeding disorders and clotting disorders
- Bone marrow transplant.