Dr. Jignesh Mori
Doctors / Zydus Hospitals Ahmedabad
Consultant Anesthesiologist-Perioperative Physician
MBBS, MD (Anesthsiologist)
10 years & counting
Expertise and specialities
- Complex Oncosurgical anesthesia
- Difficult Airway management
- Ultrasound guided Blocks in orthopedic anesthesia and application of point of care USG
- Difficult vascular access in adults and pediatric PICC line (MID ARM /CUBITAL)
- Robotic and CRS-HIPEC anesthesia
- Special interest in Renal transplant and thoracic anesthesia
- Pediatric anesthesia
- Post-operative critical care management
Dr Jignesh Mori is currently associated as Consultant Anesthesiologist-Perioperative Physician at Zydus Cancer Centre, working with the best team of experts and proficient Anesthesiologist of Ahmedabad. He gained his skills and experience by previously working at Shalby hospital - one of the high volume and reputed institute for orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement center in India.
MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
MD Anaesthesiology (2014)
BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad.
FNB Critical Care Medicine (2017)
Saifee Hospital, Mumbai.
MBBS (2007) from S.B.K.S Medical College, Vadodara
MD Internal Medicine (2011) from N.H.L Medical College Ahmedabad
Post MD (2013-2019)
- Published paper in international journal of scientific research on effect of intrathecal dexmedetomidine and bupivacaine on the duration of subarachnoid block and post operative analgesia . Volume 2 February 2013
- Attended Short clinical course on cadaveric anatomical landmark guided Blocks and USG guided advanced blocks at Ganga hospital coimbatore conducted by AORAt
- Attended curated workshop on difficult Airway and surgical cricothyroidotomy conducted by AIDAA
- Attended exclusive Pediatric and obstetrics anesthesia workshops and conferences by ASPA and AOA India