Dr. Harsh Patel
Doctors / Zydus Hospitals Ahmedabad
Consultant Pediatric Neurologist
DCH, DNB (Pediatrics), DM (Pediatric Neurology)
10 Years & counting in Child Neurology
Expertise & Areas of Interest
- Comprehensive Child Neurology care under one roof
- Pediatric Neurointensive care
- Drug resistant Epilepsy Care with state of art EMU (Epilepsy Monitoring Unit)
- Autoimmune Neurological Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neurogenetic & Neurometabolic Disorders
Dr. Harsh Patel is currently associated as Consultant Pediatric Neurologist at Zydus Hospitals, Ahmedabad. He gained his skills, experience and highest qualification by working at one of the most prestigious centers in India - ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Dr. Harsh Patel has contributed chapters in more than 6 books including IAP textbook of Pediatrics and Neonatal and Pediatric Emergencies. He has been a faculty at many National and international CMEs and conferences; and has written more than 20 international original research publications on topics like childhood epilepsy, autoimmune encephalitis, Neurodevelopmental disorders including ASD and ADHD, congenital myopathy, Vitamin responsive epilepsy etc.
To add to his outstanding credentials, he is also a member of the International Child Neurology society, Association of child neurology, Indian Epilepsy Society, India, Indian academy of Pediatrics and Indian Medical association.
- MBBS (2007)
M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
- DCH (2010)
Indira Gandhi Medical college, Shimla.
- DNB Pediatrics (2012)
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikistalaya, New Delhi
- DM Pediatric Neurology (2015)
All India Medical Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS, Delhi)
- He has been granted IAP Pediatric neurology (Post MD two years training program) under his supervision at LG hospital, Maninagar which happens to be the first ever Pediatric subspecialty program at government hospital in entire Gujarat
- His research got best Clinical Research award at AIIMS Delhi (2016)
- Best Poster award at ICNC 2018
- Member of Young Epilepsy Section, India