Dr. Divyesh Dadhania
Doctors / Zydus Hospitals Ahmedabad
Consultant Interventional Radiologist and Endovascular Surgeon
MBBS, MD (Radiodiagnosis), DM (Interventional radiology), EDiR(European Diploma in Radiology)
Expertise & Specialties
- Image guided intervention(USG,CT,floroscopy)
- Varicose vein ablation and critical limb ischemia revacsularisation
- GI intervention including tumor ablation and chemoembolisation
- Aortic intervention like EVAR and TEVAR
Dr Divyesh Dadhania is currently associated as Consultant interventional radiologist and endovascular surgeon at Zydus Hospitals, Ahmedabad. He gained his skills and experience by previously working at one of the most prestigious institute of India, namely KEM hospital and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical sciences and technology (SCTIMST). He has been a part of many presentations and attended many national and international conferences. To add to his impressive credentials, he is also a member of the Indian society of vascular intervention (ISVIR), Indian radiological and imaging association (IRIA), Indian association of cardiac imaging (IACI), Indian medical association (IMA).
B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
MD Radiodiagnosis (2013)
Seth GS medical college and KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
DM Interventional Radiology (2019)
Sree chitra tirunal institute of medical sciences and technology, Thiruvananthapuram
EDiR (European Diploma in Radiology)-2020
DNB Radiodiagnosis (2017)
- Global embolization symposium and technologies(GEST) case presentation (Won 2nd prize-2021)
- Received scholarship for European congress of interventional oncology (ECIO) and embolotherapy (ET) organized by CIRSE (2021)
- Selected to attend advanced revascularization strategies in critical limb ischemia,Bangkok,Thailand,2022
- Won first prize in the quiz during IACI,Jaipur 2019