Dr. Dinesh Saini
Doctors / Zydus Hospitals Ahmedabad
MBBS, MD Medicine, DM Neurology (IPGME & R KOLKATA), PG Dip Cardiology, PG Dip Geriatric Medicine
Years of industry experience
Post DM experience – 5 Years & counting
- Headache and Migraine
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Bells palsy
- GB syndrome and neuropathy
- Muscle disorder
- Myasthenia gravis
- Seizure and epilepsy
- Tremor and dystonia
- Parkinson disease
- Stroke and brain hemorrhage
- Dementia, meningitis and encephalitis
Dr. Dinesh Saini is a Consultant Neurologist at Ahmedabad. He holds an 8-year experience in the Neurology field. He is new generation’s neurophysician with experience of treating thousands of patients with spectrum of neurological ailments. He has had association with Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad and SMS Hospital Ahmedabad.
He has completed MD from Dr. SN medical college in 2013. He has done DM neurology from IPGMER Kolkata which is an Apex neurology teaching Centre of North East India. During the teaching tenure he was trained at stroke unit, headache clinic, epilepsy clinic, movement disorder clinic, cognitive clinic. He is well trained in electrophysiological procedures like EEG, NCS, VEP, SEP, BARE etc. He is also an expert in BOTOX procedures in various neurological procedures. He also has keen interest in neurocritical care and epilepsy. He has done more than 90 I.V. thrombolysis procedures and work as team member of many stroke intervention procedures.
His research is published in various national and international journals. He has done a PG diploma in Geriatric Medicine from Indira Gandhi National University. In addition to PG diploma in Cardiology from Johns Hopkins university school of Medical. He is member of organizing committee of Neurology Updates at Ahmedabad. He is also a PI and Co PI in various trials.
- Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder with Tumefactive Demyelination mimicking Multiple Sclerosis: A Rare Case:U Roy, Dinesh Saini, K Pan, APandit, G Ganguly, and A Panwar.Front Neurol. 2016; 7: 73.
- A Comparative Study of the Behavioral Profile of the Behavioral Variant of Frontotemporal Dementia and Parkinson's Disease Dementia. Dinesh Saini, A Mukherjee , A Roy , A Biswas Dement Geriatr Extra.2020 Dec 15;10(3):182-194.
doi: 10.1159/000512042. eCollection 2020 Sep-Dec.
- Case Report of an interesting case of hemiparesis with resistant epilepsy- Dyke, Davidoff, and Masson syndrome. Dinesh Saini , Anurag Satpati, , Alok Pandit, Gautam Ganguly. Ind journal of neurosciences .Year-2017 | Volume: 3 | Issue 1. page no 38 -40.
- Retrospective Analysis of Diabetic Admissions: Moving Forward by Looking Back G Mathur, S Mathur, PPrakash, HAgarwal, S Mathur, A Mathur, M Kackar, Dinesh Saini. Natl J Community Med. 2013; 4(4): 594-598.
- Effect of acute illness on cognitive functions in Elderly: K Sumeet, Saini Dinesh, Arvind Mathur, Arvind Jain, Harish Agarwal. Journal of the indian academy of geriatrics Dec 2012 vol .8.
- Mucormycosis- A Dreaded Complication Of Covid-19 . L Selarka, MS,A Sharma, DM, G Rathod, MD, Dinesh Saini, DM, S Patel, MD, and Vijay K Sharma, MD QJM. 2021 Jun 14 : hcab166.
- 2021 Jun 14. doi: 10.1093/qjmed/hcab166. PMCID: PMC8344851.PMID: 34128074.
- Mucormycosis and COVID-19: An epidemic within a pandemic in India. Lav Selarka , Suktara Sharma , Dinesh Saini .Mycoses.2021 Oct;64(10):1253-1260. doi: 10.1111/myc.13353. Epub 2021 Jul 24.
Focal Stenotic Cerebral Arteriopathy in Young Patient -– Is it Atherosclerotic, Infective, or Else? In puzzling cases in stroke.